Once you have determined the force range you require, the next step is to select the desired drive unit. These heads can be configured with a manual foot pedal actuation, a pneumatic/air actuation, or a servo motor driven actuation. Each drive unit offers unique advantages. If you are unsure what configuration you need, please contact us and let one of our experienced micro welding consultants further discuss your welding needs.
Features of the Servo Weld Head:
- Motor drive with 1μm resolution supports precise welding
- It provides intuitive operation by color touch panel and lever jog switch
- Soft-landing process with a slow moving speed of 0.1mm/sec is provided
- Compatible to high pressure welding processes up to max. 300 N force (67.4 lbf).
- Seven operation conditions can be saved
- Max Stroke: 50mm, with 1μm step
Features of the Pneumatic Weld Head:
Features of the Manual Weld Heads:
*** Weld Heads Do not include electrodes, as there are many electrode options. Please check out our electrode selection guide for more information on the electrode type that you need. ***
*Sunstone is able to sell AVIO products only in the USA.
Call for Pricing – 877-786-9353